With long weekends and holidays arriving within the next few months, we found some of the top travel hacks that will ensure smooth sailing from beginning to end. Check out these quick tips for making your life a bit easier on that next trip!
– Bring your own empty water bottle. You will be able to get it through security and fill it up at a water fountain for free. Bring individual powdered drink mixes along and you won’t have to buy pricey soft drinks.
– When you pack a suitcase, wrap your shoes in a shower cap so that your clothing stays clean and protected.
– When packing your suitcase, roll your clothes in order to save space and prevent creasing or wrinkles.
– Scan your ID, passport, and itinerary and email it to yourself so you have a digital copy in case it happens to get lost or stolen.
– Plan an intense work out the day before you travel, and the effects of jet lag will be a lot less.
– Use your smartphone to drop a pin on Google Maps when you’re parking in a foreign area, and you’ll never lose your car again.
– If you like to shop, leave your suitcase 1/3 empty for souvenirs you purchase along the way.
– Use empty pill bottles to hold small amount of products such as lotion and hair products.
– Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your laundry smelling fresh and to reduce any static cling.
– Use Google Maps even without Wi-Fi by loading the directions of where you want to go while you still have access to the internet. Then after Wi-Fi turns off, the GPS will still work and you can follow the directions.
Have you tried out any of these hacks? Do you have any of your own? Let us know in the comments below!
Visit Travel Insured International for more!