While you don’t plan on losing your wallet while on your vacation or becoming severely ill, let’s face it, emergencies occur all the time. Have no fear; there is someone there to help.
By contacting the emergency Assistance Company, they can assist with a variety of travel related services including:
• Medical Evacuation • Medically Necessary Repatriation
• Repatriation of Remains • Medical or Legal Referral
• Inoculation Information • Hospital Admission Guarantee
• Translation Service • Lost Baggage Retrieval
• Passport/Visa Information • Emergency Cash Advance
• Bail Bond • Prescription Drug/Eyeglass Replacement
• ID Theft Resolution Service • Concierge Service • Political Evacuation
*Not all assistance benefits offered in all plans.
*Payment reimbursement to the Assistance Company is your responsibility.
Travel assistance services are provided by an independent organization. There may be times when circumstances beyond the Assistance Company’s control hinder their endeavors to provide travel assistance services. They will, however, make all reasonable efforts to provide travel assistance services and help You resolve Your emergency situation.
Please refer to your specific description of coverage or certificate of insurance for clarification on when benefits begin and end.